Visit Jordans Solicitors in Dewsbury
Jordans Solicitors is based in the heart of Dewsbury. For expert legal advice and support throughout Dewsbury and West Yorkshire, including Huddersfield, Brighouse, Halifax and Morley, contact Jordans Solicitors Dewsbury office today:Neil Jordan House
Tel: 01924 457171
Fax: 01924 456131
DX: 23357 DEWSBURY
Jordans is a modern, energetic, mixed practice law firm serving both the business community and private individuals.
Jordans Solicitors in Dewsbury provides the following services for businesses:
- Commercial Litigation and Debt Recovery.
- Commercial Property Law.
- Company and Commercial Law.
- Employment Law.
Jordans Solicitors Dewsbury Office also provides the following services for Individuals:
- Family Law and Mediation.
- Accident and Personal Injury.
- Professional Negligence
- Residential Conveyancing.
- Wills and Probate.
Jordans Solicitors Dewsbury Office is open 9.00am – 5.00pm, Monday – Friday.
In Jordans Solicitors Office in Dewsbury you will find:
- Our Senior Partner and Head of the Criminal Law Department: Simon Lindley
- The Head of our Family Department: Sukhbeer Shergill
- The Head of our Accident and Personal Injury Department, Child Abuse Compensation Department and Professional Negligence Department: Christine Sands
- The Head of our Wills, Probate and Trusts Department: Peter Kirrane
- The Head of our Property Department: Keira Rawden
If you have any queries, or for any assistance, call 03303001103 and speak to one of our professional legal team who will be pleased to help.