Advice and representation for matters involving children.

If you are a parent or carer and a Social Services department makes your child subject to care proceedings, it is essential that you take legal advice from a solicitor who understands the situation.

At Jordans, our team have experience in representing parents, carers and relatives of children subject to care proceedings. Our child care law department can guide you through the process and offer advice in a way which is sensitive to the needs of those involved.

If you would like to discuss how we can help with your particular situation please get in touch.

If you prefer, you can request a call back and we’ll contact you.

Related Blog Articles