In response to high profile allegations of sexual harassment hitting the headlines, ACAS has published new guidance covering employers and employees in the workplace.
The guidance offers simple advice covering:
- What is sexual harassment?
- How does sexual harassment happen?
- Sexual assault and physical threats
- Who can it happen to?
- Historical allegations
- Making a complaint of sexual harassment
- Handling a complaint of sexual harassment
- Getting Support
The guidance can be found on the ACAS website at: http://bit.ly/2zWBfwr.
As part of our efforts to stamp out sexual harassment in November we offered a free Equal Opportunities Policy for local businesses. Due to popular demand we are extending this offer to December 2017.
For more information or to speak to one of our employment solicitors about a free Equal Opportunities Policy, please call us on 01924 387 110 or request a callback.