In response to high profile allegations of sexual harassment hitting the headlines, ACAS has published new guidance covering employers and employees in the workplace.
The guidance offers simple advice covering:
- What is sexual harassment?
- How does sexual harassment happen?
- Sexual assault and physical threats
- Who can it happen to?
- Historical allegations
- Making a complaint of sexual harassment
- Handling a complaint of sexual harassment
- Getting Support
The guidance can be found on the ACAS website at: http://bit.ly/2zWBfwr.
As part of our efforts to stamp out sexual harassment in November we offered a free Equal Opportunities Policy for local businesses. Due to popular demand we are extending this offer to December 2017.