Jordans Solicitors are a dynamic Yorkshire law firm with offices in Dewsbury, Horsforth and Wakefield. With a 70 year record of excellent service Jordans are a highly acclaimed choice for the West Yorkshire Area and beyond.
We are currently looking for a childcare solicitor to join our family team in Wakefield.
- Childcare role that will see you dealing with publicly funded work, running a publicly funded childcare caseload from initial instruction through to completion.
- Representing clients at court.
- Candidates with a minimum of three years experience in childcare work would be best suited to the role but we will consider NQ onwards.
- The ideal candidate will have excellent communication and client care skills.
- Able to conduct your own advocacy.
- Experience acting on behalf of the guardian, desirable but not essential.
- Strong IT and case management experience would be advantageous.
- The salary for the role will depend upon experience.
How to apply:
- Send CV via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or post to Neil Jordan House, Wellington Road, Dewsbury, WF13 1HL