We are looking for an Administrator to join our family department here at Jordans Solicitors.
The right candidate will have a strong eye for detail and a good work ethic but doesn’t necessarily need previous office experience. This isn’t an accounting role and if that’s what you want, then this isn’t for you – but if the below sounds interesting then maybe you should apply.
- To administer and maintain a billing schedule.
- To check the Legal Aid CCMS portal daily and respond to any notifications/actions.
- To assist and liaise with the Law Cost Draftsman.
- To assist with CCMS legal aid applications, cost limit increases and scopes.
- Draft in-house bills and liaise with the finance department.
- Send bills to court and upload on CCMS.
What sort of person are we looking for?
You will be well organised, keen to learn and improve your skills. This is a busy and close-knit department. You will improve and progress in the role under the management of experienced colleagues. We need someone who has the desire to see their career and skills develop.
If this sounds like you then please apply.
Hours: Minimum of 21 per week, days to suit candidate
Salary: Minimum wage
Jordans Solicitors are a dynamic Yorkshire law firm with offices in Dewsbury, Horsforth, Penistone, Selby and Wakefield. With a 70 year record of excellent service, Jordans are a highly acclaimed choice for the West Yorkshire area and beyond.
For more information about us or any of the roles at Jordans Solicitors please see our website https://www.jordanssolicitors.co.uk/category/careers/