We Can Offer Expert Legal Advice & Support for Disputes about Wills, Probate and Inheritance
We are experts at helping you solve your disputes about wills probate and inheritance.
We can help you with:
- Where a will should not have been made. This might be when someone is not well enough to make a will. They may be ill or lost capacity to sign a will.
- Claims when you have been left out of a will. This might be because of a family fall out. You may still be able to make a claim against the Estate.
- Claims where you have been left less in a will than your family. You may be able to claim an equal share of the Estate.
- Claims where you do not inherit anything when there is no will made. You may not be legal next of kin but might still be able to claim against the Estate.
- Disputes where a will has not been correctly signed. You may have a claim against the professional who made the will.
- Disputes when a will cannot be found. You may think the will has been destroyed on purpose.
- Disputes about managing a trust fund. You may think money is being kept from you.
- Disputes about an elderly relatives’ money. If someone is helping a relative manage their money this must be done properly. You may be worried this person is abusing this position of trust.
It is important that you receive the best advice at this stressful and difficult of time. We work with people making a claim and people defending a claim.
Our Commitment to Client Satisfaction
At Jordan’s Solicitors, we understand how upsetting it is to have disputes about wills probate and inheritance. We will handle your case quickly and with sensitivity.
Our expert lawyers are committed to client care. Led by Susan Lewis, the team are experienced in all types of disputes about wills probate and inheritance.