We acknowledge that together with going through one of the most difficult periods of your life you will also be worried about the cost of us dealing with matters on your behalf.
Our promise to you is:-
- We will always be clear and transparent from the outset as to how much your case is likely to cost.</li?
- We will provide you with regular update on our charges.
- We will deliver invoices at regular intervals so you are clear about how much the case is costing you so you can plan ahead.
If you case meets the appropriate criteria (please discuss this with us) we offer fixed fees in the following areas:-
- Applicant/Petitioner in an agreed divorce cases – £595.00 plus vat.
- Respondent in an agreed divorce case – £295.00 plus vat.
- Agreed financial matters £695.00 plus vat.
- Change of Name Deed £100.00 plus vat.
We can also offer fixed fees on children and matrimonial matters if you simply wish us to attend a hearing on your behalf. Please contact us for further information in relation to this.
Here at Jordans we understand that it can be expensive to fund your case to its conclusion in order to assist you we have access to litigation funding with Iceberg Client Credit, a family law finance company to help you finance the cost of your divorce legal fees to completion, please do ask us about whether or not we can use these services to ease the worry of funding your matter.
Contacting a solicitor does not need to be daunting. To speak to a member of our family law team in Wakefield, Dewsbury or Horsforth about funding your case, call us free on 0330 300 1103 or request a call-back.