Jordans Solicitors Can Offer You Expert Support and Legal Advice on Professional Negligence Claims against Solicitors.
It is an unfortunate fact that solicitors can get the law wrong. If they do and you have suffered a loss as a consequence you may have a professional negligence claim against a solicitor. If you have been let down by your solicitors and have suffered a loss as a result contact us. Jordans Specialist Professional Negligence Team will give a free assessment of your claim. Our team are here to help with Professional Negligence Claims Against Solicitors.
Our highly specialised Team have a wealth of experience and could advise you in possible solicitors negligence claims. For instance:
Professional Negligence Claims Against Solicitors in Personal Injury and Industrial Disease Claims.
Common scenarios include:
- Missed time limits for starting court proceedings.
- A Solicitor causing your claim to be struck out by the court.
- A Solicitor under settling your Personal Injury Claim.
- A Solicitor suing the wrong party.
- A Solicitor failing to investigate your accident circumstances adequately or a solicitor failing to investigate all your medical conditions.
Professional Negligence Claims Against Solicitors in Wills and Probate Cases.
- A Solicitor failing to draft a Will in accordance with your instructions.
- A Solicitor who failed to administer the deceased estate correctly.
- A Solicitor who invalidates the Will by allowing a beneficiary to witness that Will.
Professional Negligence Claims Against Solicitors in Property Cases.
- A Solicitor who misses important rights of way.
- A Solicitor who fails to identify a defect in the title to your property.
- A Solicitor who makes an error in drafting a lease.
- A Solicitor who fails to serve a Notice on your behalf by a given deadline.
- A Solicitor who has failed to advise you about Planning Permission and Building Regulations.
Professional Negligence Claims Against Solicitors in Matrimonial Cases.
- A Solicitor who under settles your ancillary relief.
- A Solicitor who fails to investigate a spouses full assets adequately.
- A Solicitor who fails to advise on child protection.
Our Commitment to you and your Family
Jordans are committed to dealing with your case in a sensitive, professional and swift manner. We try to ensure that any compensation to which you are entitled is recovered to enable you to move on with other aspects of your life.
If you have been affected by negligent professional advice please contact us on 0330 3001103 or fill in the contact form below for someone to call you. Find out if we can help you make professional negligence claims against solicitor.
Can I transfer my Claim.
If you begin professional negligence claims agains solicitors with another law firm who do not specialise in professional negligence and want to move your claim, you can talk to an experienced advisor at Jordans who will be happy to discuss your claim.
Jordans are experts in all aspect of professional negligence claims so if you want to find out if you can make a claim then speak to Simon Lindley, Head of Professional Negligence today. One of our specialist professional negligence solicitors will be happy to talk you through the process of making a claim and answer any questions you may have.
To see how Jordans Solicitors can help you please call 033 03001103 or request a call-back.