If you have been the victim of medical negligence you may suffered physical and emotional stress as well as financial loss.
The stress and emotion of pursuing a medical negligence claim is exacerbated if your solicitor caused your claim to fail or settled below its proper value.
If you are looking to make a medical negligence claim, you can find all the information you need here.
Examples of Medical Claims Negligence
If you experienced any of these scenarios then you may be entitled to make a compensation claim:-
- Your solicitor failed to give you the correct advice about the merits or risks of the case and advice on the cost/risk benefit of proceeding.
- Your solicitor failed to prepare the case properly.
- Your solicitor failed to prepare properly for trial by lodging a proper and compliant trial bundle and ensuring all expert and lay witnesses attended.
- Your solicitor failed to ask appropriate questions of your or your opponent’s expert witness.
- Your solicitor failed to value your claim correctly or under-settled at the wrong figure.
This is not the full list of reasons as to why you could make a professional negligence claim.
If you’d like to ask us any questions or explore your case further, call us on 01924 457171 for a free, no obligation consultation. Alternatively fill in the form below and a member of our professional negligence team will be in touch.