Motoring offences, guilty plea – fixed fee £400 + VAT (Within West Yorkshire)*
- Up to 2 hours attendance/preparation;
- considering evidence;
- taking your instructions;
- providing advice on likely sentence;
- Attendance and representation at a single hearing at the Magistrates Court.
The fee does not include:
- instruction of any expert witnesses;
- taking statements from any witnesses;
- advice and assistance in relation to an exceptional hardship/special reasons hearing ;
- advice or assistance in relation to any appeal.
The key stages of your matter are based on the presumption that you have entered a guilty plea and have a date for your hearing.
Meet with your solicitor to provide instructions on what happened.
We will consider initial disclosure, and any other evidence and provide advice.
Arranging to take any witness statements if necessary (this will have an additional cost, of £100 + VAT).
We will explain the court procedure to you so you know what to expect on the day of your hearing, and the sentencing options available to the court.
We will conduct any further preparatory work, obtain further instructions from you if necessary and answer any follow up queries you have.
We cannot provide a timescale of when your hearing will take place, as this depends on the court listing for that day.
We will attend court on the day and meet with you prior to the hearing. We anticipate being at court for up to half a day.
We will discuss the outcome with you. If advice is required on appeal, this will carry an additional cost.
*We are happy to provide representation outside West Yorkshire also. Please contact us for a quote.