Jordans Solicitors in Horsforth
Our Horsforth office is northwest of Leeds city centre and we’re just around the corner from St Margaret’s Primary School and Horsforth Library. We’ve been providing full legal solicitor services in Horsforth since 2011 and are now firmly settled in the local community.
Our Solicitor Services
We are a full service solicitors which means that we can help with certain legal difficulties. For a full list of services our Horsforth solicitors offer, contact us on 0113 2586307.
Our Horsforth office cover the following services:
Personal Legal Services
• Personal Injury & Accident Claims
• Child Care Proceedings
• Criminal Defence Solicitors
• Employment Issues
• Claims and Disputes
• Medical Negligence Solicitors
• Professional Negligence Solicitors
• Residential Property Conveyancing
• Road Traffic Offences
• Family Law Solicitors
• Disputes about Wills, Probate and Inheritance
• Will and Probate Solicitors
National Solicitor Cases
Business Law Services
How To Get To Our Horsforth Office?
9 Kerry Street
Getting in Touch
You can contact our Horsforth office for a free consultation between 9am-5pm Monday to Friday on 0113 2586307.
Alternatively, you can request a call back and one of our solicitors at the Horsforth branch will be in touch to discuss how we can help.
Awards and Memberships
• Law Society Conveyancing Quality Scheme members
The Law Society has several quality schemes which ensure solicitors and legal firms provide high quality services to clients. We are members of the Conveyancing Quality Scheme which means our conveyancing teams are experts in helping you buy or sell a house.
• Wills and Inheritance Quality Schemes member
We are also members of the wills and inheritance quality scheme. This means our customers can rest assured that they will be fully informed every step of the way when working with our wills and probate teams.
• We also belong to the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners, Association of Personal Injury Lawyers, Law Society Clinical Negligence Panel, Children’s Panel and Family Law Panels.
Our Horsforth office supports the Dementia Friendly Community scheme run by Horsforth Town Council which aims to raise awareness of the condition and provide support to people living with dementia in Horsforth.
A dementia-friendly community is a city, town or village where people with dementia are understood, respected and supported and confident they can contribute to community life.